Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
ACTE administers the following awards at the national level:
ACTE Excellence Awards:
The ACTE Member Awards recognize exceptional individuals who have contributed to the success of CTE through the quality of their work and their involvement in the CTE community. There are seven Member Awards:
- ACTE Teacher of the Year, sponsored by Express Employment Professionals
- ACTE Career Guidance Award, sponsored by the U.S. Army
- ACTE Administrator of the Year
- ACTE Postsecondary Teacher of the Year
- ACTE New Teacher of the Year
- ACTE Teacher Educator of the Year
- ACTE Carl Perkins Community Service Award
- ACTE Lifetime Achievement Award
Click here to learn more and apply!
The ACTE Image Awards recognize groups and individuals from the education, business and industry communities that have enhanced CTE by contributing to the improvement, promotion, development and progress of CTE. There are three Image Awards:
- ACTE Business-Education Partnership Award
- ACTE Champion for CTE Award
Click here to learn more about the Business-Education Partnership Award
Click here to learn more about the Champion for CTE Award
Achieve 100 Award:
This award is presented to schools and institutions that have 100% ACTE membership among their career and technical education staff. All CTE staff must be ACTE members by November 30. Applications are due January 15.
Click here to submit an application!
Public Policy Awards:
These awards are administered by ACTE’s Public Policy Department and approved by the ACTE Board of Directors. They are presented at ACTE’s annual National Policy Seminar each spring.
If you have questions about any of the programs on the Awards Portal, please visit our Help page or contact ACTE staff at email@example.com.